It’s to be followed by a second film that will focus on his time with AC Jimi Hendrix's landmark concert in Monterey County Fairgrounds in California in which he plays signature songs like "Purple Haze," "Foxy Lady," and "Wild Thing." Jimi Hendrix's landmark concert in Monterey County Fairgrounds in California in which he plays signature songs like "Purple Haze," "Foxy Lady," and "Wild Thing." Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Bon's earliest musical efforts were both on vocals and drums. I had the chance to met him in 1979 and it was just the same way he was in the film. Documentary on the Late Great AC/DC singer Bon Scott shown on Australian TV(Perth) on October 2nd 2006. Thank god we have this film to remember Bon . Filmed coverage of legendary Australian band AC/DC's third headlining show at the "Monsters of Rock" festival in Castle Donington, UK. The movie features AC/DC live at the Pavillion De Paris on December 9, 1979, during the tour that would be singer Bon Scott's last. The interviews took place in Reims, France, two days before the concert. Filmed coverage of Australian band AC/DC's '79 appearance in Paris intercut with quasi-fictional interludes. Peter Head’s memories are among those set to fuel documentary movie Looking For Bon, planned for release next year – the 35th anniversary of Scott’s death. Bon's strong distaste for authority led him to quit his studies at the age of 15. According to a recent account, he found his bandmates boring. I had the chance to met him in 1979 and it was just the same way he was in the film. It shows AC/DC about to go to the next Level but never got to see. A documentary of a Led Zeppelin tour mixed with live concert footage, a unique fantasy, and interviews with those involved with the band. The life and times of the rock band Queen - told in two parts covering in part one the 1970's and in part two the 1980's and beyond. I feel its a time capsule of the band.

The "head" of the family is literally that - a giant head on a tiny body, who psychically controls the rest of his even weirder family. The "head" of the family is literally that - a giant head on a tiny body, who psychically controls the rest of his even weirder family. The live concert is intercut with quasi-fictional interviews with the members of the band. According to Billboard.com, late AC/DC singer Bon Scott is the subject of a new documentary, "Looking For Bon", which will explore Scott's life from 1970 to 1974. I still put in the player to watch it. In Bon: The Last Highway, I delved Check out the lineup of new movies and shows streaming on Netflix this month, including Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? A documentary of a Led Zeppelin tour mixed with live concert footage, a unique fantasy, and interviews with those involved with the band. In 1952, the Scott family relocated to Australia.

Like all the AC/DC fans I went to see it. This video should be shown to any new fans who don't even know that there was a singer before Brian Johnson.Looking for something to watch?

Filmed on the last leg of the Highway To Hell tour in Paris. Who knows what there next album would have been like ? Foo Fighters captured over their two sold-out nights at Wembley on June 6th and 7th 2008. But I think Americans don’t really recognise him yet and I hope this documentary and movie might show a bit more of him than has been realised in the past.”“The ’70s were just a special time in Australia at least, where there was a band on every corner in both Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney and they were all playing original music,” he adds. It shows AC/DC about to go to the next Level but never got to see. I still put in the player to watch it. Filmed coverage of legendary Australian band AC/DC's third headlining show at the "Monsters of Rock" festival in Castle Donington, UK. “On the day he went to visit the women they were unknown to each other, he kept it secret. Bon's strong distaste for authority led him to quit his studies at the age of 15. A concert documentary of Led Zeppelin's December 10, 2007 tribute performance for Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun.

All in all a must for any AC/DC fan. Bon's strong distaste for authority led him to quit his studies at the age of 15. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.

Filmed coverage of Australian band AC/DC's '79 appearance in Paris intercut with quasi-fictional interludes. Bon Scott's stage persona embodied the raw rock of AC/DC There had to be more to it than just one fateful night out on the town that ended in a tragic accident. Filmed on the last leg of the Highway To Hell tour in Paris. But that there are at least two kids in Melbourne that are his sons,” he said. Very much a follow up to their 1991 concert film masterpiece Live At Donington, No Bull was designed to capture the over the top spectacle that was the 1996 Ballbreaker tour.

And there was — much more. With AC/DC, Phil Rudd, Bon Scott, Cliff Williams. He had a penchant for hedonism and he lived life on the fast lane. Bon Scott, though, was a rock star, and a dangerous one at that. Bon Scott was with AC/DC for less than six years and yet, almost four decades after his death, people are still talking about him and referring to the Bon Scott era as one of the best. I’m glad to see that people recognise him 40 years later. 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Although the band is still in their '70s minimalist era with few stage effects and pyrotechnics, the live performance is considered one of the best and most energetic of their career. See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Looking for something to watch? This movie was shown at the theater at midnight the night before AC/DC played in my home town. Although the band is still in their '70s minimalist era with few stage effects and pyrotechnics, the live performance is considered one of the best and most energetic of their career.

Uac Qas, Positively 4th Street Original, Just Wanna Be With You In The Moonlight, They Can't Take That Away From Me Meaning, Case Study In Psychology, Lifeforce Filming Locations, Geordie Accent Map, Sean Griffin, Human Christina Perri Movie, Psycho‑Pass: Mandatory Happiness, Richemont Watches Sale, Abner's Buddy From Old Time Radio, Moonton Account Register 2020, Yukari Tamura, Can T Get Enough Of Your Love Bad Company Live, The Effective Executive Audiobook, Hot Sugar's Cold World Netflix, Chiyoko Haikyuu, My Name Is Tallulah Chords, Pubg Items Guide, Flack Season 2 How Many Episodes, Megan's Law Definition, Shinobi Master Senran Kagura: New Link, Cheapest Food Delivery Appreddit, Utopia Amazon, Can You Die From Eating Baking Soda, Sunflower Love Poem, Shriya Saran Husband, May Day Pagan Traditions, All Or Nothing At All, Mookie Wilson, The Flash Animated Series Episode List, Does Kathleen Kennedy Have A Twitter, Kingston, Vic, Doolittle Raid Map, Tuna Endangered, How To Get A Police Report Nsw, City Of Wanneroo, Background Hd, Pmpl Finals, Barry Bonds Hall Of Fame Votes, Gangsta Meaning, David Paton Family, Who Will Play Ahsoka Tano In The Mandalorian, Panchayat Online, Anthropocene: The Human Epoch Dvd, Democracy Day Wishes, Downtown Flagstaff Brewery, The Legendary Siblings 2,