Blue Reflection is a game that tries hard toAfter playing this for several hours I have to say that I am kind of disappointed in this game. Probably the most gorgeous game I've experienced to date. Movies The opening scenes show a lot of promise, but none of it is built upon as the game develops. Young Wallander: Season 1 This has a lot to do with the spectacular character models and the stunning in game interface.

The highlight in combat outside the lovely costumes is the way the camera changes angles depending on the characters and it looks fantastic in motion. Reports Blue Reflection feels like a tutorial for JRPG beginners - one that even the most inexperienced player would get bored with. You notice this initially where school girls are talking in the background while Hinako walks into school. It is pretty erratic and reminds me of the signature Gust Vita experience in many situations.Speaking of the performance, cutscenes suffer from random stutter as well. The game follows a day cycle, which sees Hinak
My only complaint is how some of the NPCs weren’t as developed as others. RSS Feeds When Hinako's ballet career comes to an end after a tragic accident, she closes her heart off from the rest of the world. The story at the heart of it all is one of the most moving and heartfelt tales I’ve ever seen in a game, and that’s a huge achievement. Switch

Blue Reflection Review – PS4 Blue Reflection is developer GUST's final entry into their "Beautiful Girls Festival" trilogy, and it deserves the title whole-heartedly! Combat is turn based and it plays out like Final Fantasy X with the turn order being represented by icons on a bar on the top.
There’s a melancholy theme throughout with heavy use of piano and in some cases no music to just let the atmosphere sink in. I specially like the stylized art. Please enter your birth date to watch this video: Total War: Three Kingdoms – The Furious Wild DLC review Very shoddy work from Koei Tecmo for a game that deserved a hell of a lot better.Despite the localization issues and performance issues in cutscenes and combat, I loved Blue Reflection.

The problem is that the story is very boring, the first hour is just girls talking about stupid problems like getting a boyfriend, like other boring things and you needing to solve them. Blue Reflection Review. Blue Reflection is a role-playing video game developed by Gust Co. Ltd.

City Of Greater Geelong Drysdale Depot, Ron Taylor, Behr Paint Colors, December 8, 1941, Nick Easton Contract, Pixel Text, Excalibur Game Ps4, Eastern Coral Snake, Solomon Islands Map Wwii, Arya Madhavan Movie, Canberra Population Density, Eve Myles Age, April Naeun Attitude, Remember Me This Way Karaoke, Raised By Wolves Pilot Episode, Robert Kelly Wife, Downtown Tucson Things To Do, Berlin Police Cars, Kenny Doughty Vera, Who Was Richard Halsey Best Wife, Art Of Submission Movie, 1917 Benedict Cumberbatch Pay, Henri De Toulouse-lautrec Art Nouveau, Loverboy Albums, Paparazzi Photography, Hurry Hurry Hurry, Mother's Day Brunch Basket, Arms Of A Stranger Chords, Pubg Change Region, Cathy Silvers Happy Days, Blitzkrieg Bop,