Many radio station began playing the song before its official release on April 18, 2011. Barefoot Blue Jean Night It features Owen and many friends, including his band, having a good time on the lake and singing. His second album was better, and now his third: 'Barefoot Blue Jean Night' moves him another step forward. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. It also features him on a boat with Lacey, and water-skiing. Billboard Hot Country Songs chart in September 2011. "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" is a song written by Dylan Altman, Eric Paslay and Terry Sawchuk, and recorded by American country music artist Jake Owen. I can't say enough good things about this song, as it's what my title says 'sheer perfection'! The album's first single, "Barefoot Blue Jean Night," is the fastest-rising single of Owen's career, as well as his first Number One hit. The title track became a huge hit in the States and was then followed up the charts by another gold single, 'Alone with you'.

It reached number one on the U.S. Owen also said that he identified with the song's beach-related imagery, as he grew up on a beach in Florida.The music video was directed by Mason Dixon and premiered in June 2011. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2011 CD release of Barefoot Blue Jean Night on Discogs. Entdecken Sie Barefoot Blue Jean Night von Jake Owen bei Amazon Music. After saying that he "could not get it out of [his] head", he decided to record it after a friend told him, "You're crazy if you don't record that song." Barefoot Blue Jean Night is the third studio album by American country music artist Jake Owen. It features his ex-wife, Lacey Buchanan. Label: RCA - 88697-89547-2 • Format: CD Album • Country: US • Genre: Folk, World, & Country • … When Jake Owen sings about “Keepin’ It Country” on his third album, Barefoot Blue Jean Night, he does it to a muscled beat supported by pumped-up guitars, the kind of arena country that’s long been disparaged as not being real country. It is the seventh single of his career, and was released in April 2011 as the first single and title track from his album of the same name. New Submission It was filmed at Center Hill Lake in Middle Tennessee.

Owen told Taste of Country that he was "pretty much finished" creating the album, and was given the song about three days before it was supposed to be done. There isn't a weak song on this album. It was released on August 30, 2011 via RCA Records Nashville.

Ghoulies II, Karalee Restaurants, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Comic, Jr Pac-man Yum-yum, Gizmo Rapper Girlfriend, Sportsmaster And Tigress, Zomato Near Me, Hermione Norris Family, Team Ninja, Craving Beer Reddit, Australia Gdp 2018, Sermon On Thomas The Apostle, Fernanda Castillo Novio, Melbourne Polytechnic Open Day, Daniel Finlay, Carlos Santana Biography, Here B4 Lyrics, Baked Swordfish Recipes Food Network, Dark Shadows Birthing Hips, Meriton Suites Kent Street, Report Traffic Incident Qld, Valentine's Day Delivery Gifts, My Back Pages, This Google Play Account Is Already Linked To Another Character, Megan's Law Definition, Food Trivia Questions For Adults, The Great Acceleration Book, Charles Ingram Net Worth, Reed College, Studies On Caffeine And Pregnancy, Hermes Instagram, If You Knew Suzi, Scooby-doo Animated Movies, Eastern Columbia Lofts, Horse Facts, Everson Griffen News Today, Wellcome Or Welcome, Linwood Boomer Net Worth, Gone Shootin' Lyrics Meaning, Lucky Store Openingstijden, Vans Ultrarange, You In Me, Folklore Wiki, Google Sites Page Templates, Gucci Bee Logo, Noah And The Whale Love Songs, Nike Online Store, Cut Copy - Love Is All We Share Lyrics, Bitter Rivals, Joy Mcmanigal Daughters, We Are The Guests Band, Youth Without Youth Full Movie, High On Life, Cicinho Ludogorets, Demon's Eye Deep Purple, Gaylord Texan, Luis Buñuel Biography, Lightsaber Crystal, I Found Someone Who Loves Me, Haverhill Accident Yesterday, What Were The Key Functions Of The Newly Elected National Convention, Famous Mall In Paris, I Found Someone Who Loves Me, Real Dragon, Sugar Babies Candy Ingredients, Arms Nintendo, Sandeep Srivastava, Empire Of Japan Ww2, Ah Mei, The Madman Movie, Flounder Adaptations, Ernest Shackleton Endurance, Intelligence Quotient In Psychology, Biak Glider,