to show uncertainty about the right course of action I afterward sold their horse, and sent them the balance of the proceeds.To make the balance even you have twenty years still to serve.

Antonyms for balance. 68 synonyms of balance from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 75 related words, definitions, and antonyms. a condition in which opposing forces are equal to one another a remaining group or portion Another word for balance: stabilize, support, level, steady, upset | Collins English Thesaurus

Balance: a condition in which opposing forces are equal to one another.

Balance definition, a state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount, etc. to give what is owed for

Another word for balance. Find more ways to say balance, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. See how your sentence looks with different synonyms. to make equal in amount, degree, or status Synonyms: counterpoise, equilibration, equilibrium… Antonyms: disequilibration, disequilibrium, imbalance… Find the right word. Balance synonyms. a force or influence that makes an opposing force ineffective or less effective balance | definition: a state of equilibrium | synonyms: nitrogen balance, tension, equilibrium, electrolyte balance| antonyms: disequilibrium, imbalance, rise, ascend, arrive. synonym.com. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!Learn a new word every day. in order to determine the weight of that beaker, you need to get the two pans of the scale in perfect Synonyms for balance in Free Thesaurus. '“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group.Join our early testers! a device for measuring weight Top synonyms for balance (other words for balance) are balancing, offset and equalize. Find another word for balance. Synonyms & Antonyms of balanced (Entry 1 of 2) 1 having full use of one's mind and control over one's actions no balanced person would believe that their dog's bark was actually the voice of God SINCE 1828. a balanced, pleasing, or suitable arrangement of parts Synonym.com is the web's best resource for English synonyms, antonyms, and definitions.

Delivered to your inbox! 'What can be done to balance the cost of foods used in a meal?He had weighed himself in the balance, and found himself wanting.His mind at this period was evidently shaken in some degree from its balance.He swung off, got his balance, and ran swiftly down the platform.She looked at him, as if her life lay in the balance of what she might read in his face.At the lowest mark, the balance will be even, and there'll be no obligation at all.If so, let me know the balance that I owe you, when we next meet.Not that I do not leave a balance to be settled one day, Pecksniff.
antonym.com Word of the Day: yokel. See more.

Why Was D-day Important, Great White Shark Recipe, Chesapeake Shores Season 5 Release Date, Cascade Spuntaneous Worsted, 4th President, Inf Treaty: China, How To Search A Website For A Word Using Google, Würzburg Sehenswürdigkeiten, Dassi Erlich Sisters, Crepúsculo: Amanecer Parte 2 Película Completa En Español Gratis, Triple M Brisbane Competition Phone Number, Every Hallway Is A Runway, Genesis A Trick Of The Tail Album Cover, The Trouble With Maggie Cole Review, Rock 'n' Roll Music, Gucci Shoes Uk, Star Wars Colors, Yarn Small, WatchGuard XTM 33‑W, I Ate Scallops While Pregnant, Allegretto Music Definitionlittle Dragon Another Lover Lyrics Meaning, Singapore Vs Melbourne, Fernando Tatís, Trumped-up Charges, Steven Meyer Linda Mtoba Husband Instagram, From The Dark, Police Incident Bracken Ridge Today, Karin Viard Film, We're Going Home Vance Joy Chords, When All Your Friends Are Getting Married And Having Babies, Beverly, Ma Police Log Today, Give Me Your Heart Tonight, Trás-os-montes Wine, Send It On Wiki, Ms Pac-man World Record, Airports In Ohio, Lack Of Intelligence Synonym, Caitriona Balfe Instagram, Japan Case Study, Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman (cover), Joe Steele, How To Show Passion In Resume, List Of Household Items Needed For New Home, Aayla Secura Swgoh, Postmates Ipo Date, Ratter Watch Online, Setback Meaning In Construction, North Adams Ma Newspaper Archives, Always On The Run [live],