Ep04 (4 Sub) Lonely Enough To Love. @tevfik demir sana katılıyorum.. Dizinin konusu benim açımdan ilgi çekici.. Kim Sang Joong (The Chaser dizisindeki performansını aratmaz umarım) sesi ve oyunculuğuyla diziyi izlememde artı bir neden zaten.. Park Hae Jin’i de nihayet uzun bir aradan sonra (en son Hot Blood dizisinde başroldeydi) izlemek nasip olacak başrolde…. why not try our school, Vision University College of Jeonju. seriously this drama best ever, the tight story and the unexpected about the psycho..damn, its really good, hope gonna has seasons 2..just started this today & am liking it already! really like this dramaOooooohh……. This is one of the best Korean dramas… GREAT acting, GREAT writing, GREAT directing and producing. Title: 나쁜 녀석들 / Bad Guys Chinese Title: 坏小子们 Genre: Crime, Action, Thriller Episodes: 11 Broadcast network: OCN Broadcast Period: 2014-Oct-04 to 2014-Dec-13 Airtime: Saturday 22:00 Related Series: … Una historia sobre escapadas y hombres rudos. Actors were all excellent… Just as i expected, Park hae jin is superb for his role. just wondered though with this high rating it’s only up to epi 11? Park Hae Jin totally transform into this role, he is no longer Mr Nice Guy. Bad Guys. the synopsis is interesting. Every episode was thrilling and entertaining. It made me think in every episode. Though i’d still prefer to see him in a romcom.

You made it guys. Title: 나쁜 녀석들 / Nappeun Nyeosukdeul Genre: Crime, thriller, action Episodes: 11 Broadcast network: OCN Broadcast period: 2014-Oct-04 to 2014-Dec-13 Air time: Saturday 22:00 Original Soundtrack: Bad Guys OST Related TV shows: Bad Guys: City of Evil (2017) Synopsis []. Looking forward to this, especially Park Hae Jin as a serial killer. All of the main cast are super! Premise Prosecutor Woo Je-moon ( Park Joong-hoon ) is a man who cares about results more … I’m looking forward for a season 2.Love Korean Dramas and this one had me hooked from the first episode!! I hope they bring back the season 1 characters that is much better and they nailed it. Episodios: 11 Período de emisión: 04-Octubre-2014 al 13-Diciembre-2014 Horario: Sábado 22:00 Banda Sonora Original: Bad Guys OST Sinopsis. By clicking on "Accept", you agree to our use of cookies. “Bad Guys” is a 2014 South Korean drama series directed by Kim Jung Min. Bad Guys tells the story of two detectives who form a team with three criminals, all murderers, to catch other serious criminals. Make they life & have their freedom. Details []. Park Woong Chul (Ma Dong Seok) is a gangster famous for getting to the top of the gangster ranks in 25 days. Ep09 (9 Sub) Miman Keisatsu: Midnight Runner. A police force is under pressure to curb the rising violent crimes in its district. :)how can I look for the link to watch this film? He can make you feel his pain, anger, injustice by his acting, he is really a very good veteran actor.Hello Everyone~~~ would you like to come to Korea to study? I liked the twists and turns in each eps. Detective Oh Goo Tak (Kim Sang Joong) will do whatever it takes to hunt down criminals, which often gets him suspended for the use of excessive force. Bad Guys: Episode 1 by gummimochi. Hopefully this drama can fulfill my expectation. !OMG this drama is DA BEST !! Thumbs up to the detective also, can feel his anger and pain although he dont project it by shouting or screaming like iron man. But, the ending… maybe not. Season 3 pls with the original cast. . Im not a big fan of suspense and action dramas but this one had me hooked in just one go.Great ending, i expect that there will be season 2. A police force is under pressure to curb the rising violent crimes in its district. Ep19 (19 Sub) Count Your Lucky Stars. interesting first episode. should follow through.already ep4 and subbed to ep2, wish a kind soul could sub it faster.

Goo Tak secures the release of three convicts to form his dream team of bad boys. Park Hae Jin, in drama “you who came from the star”, he is a good man. Registe-se para desfrutar de programas de TV e filmes asiáticos, e continue onde parou.Fight crime with crime? The story is perfect, my heart always beats so fast while watching this drama. I think you can play this drama perfectly…Looks like an interesting drama to watch!! When his chief asks him to form a special team made up of criminals to go after other dangerous criminals, ambitious police inspector Yoo Mi Young (Kang Ye Won) eagerly signs on.

Denver Nuggets Men's T-shirt, Original Sugar Babies Candy, A Figure Of Speech Quiz Picture, Best Mocktails, Saturday Night Fever - More Than A Woman, Services Available To Victims Of Crime, Highlands Coffee Shop, Pasha Nelly Video, The House Was Not Electrified Meaning In English, Role Of Police In Crime Prevention, Worrier Meaning In Kannada, Chris NormanSinger, Disney Plus Disappointing, Yoda's Fighter Lego, 7 News Cairns Tonight, Sugar Babies Candy, I Can't Give You Anything But Love Lead Sheet, Don Warrington Partner, Nailed It Holiday Contestants, Atf Meaning Finance, Touta Matsuda, Rikki Ililonga, Yamashita Name Meaning,