They understand my angle of Real Moto." Tristan has done a lot of aerial filming for the 'Moto' series. He competed in Best Whip at X Games Austin 2016 and came away with a second-place finish. View phone numbers, addresses, public records, background check reports and possible arrest records for Ash Hodges. As the father of four young kids I am particularly interested in helping other families preserve their own memories with great pictures. Axell "Slay" Hodges is an X Games gold medal motocross competitor known for his multifaceted athletics and style. "I chose them because they know me well and we have a lot of history. I've always tried to make freeriding films with the same vibe as the skate/snow/BMX movies. Real Moto fits perfectly with what I'm already doing. This is his first Real Moto. "Outside of motocross, Hodges also grew up skateboarding, BMX biking and snowboarding, which has influenced his racing style and is exemplified in his popular moto videos on YouTube.With Hodges' older brother, Ash (aka "Dirt Shark"), directing mini videos of his kid brother on Monster Energy's YouTube channel, Hodges has developed his own unique brand of moto theatre.“Yeah, nobody really does this sort of thing with riding,” Hodges says about his multifaceted athletic approach in his videos. Steven Haughelstine grew up racing BMX bikes before turning pro in the motocross racing world, and then getting spit out into the real world. I've always tried to make freeriding films with the same vibe as the skate/snow/BMX movies. "I've been riding for a long time and have competed in X Games since the beginning," said Jeremy Stenberg, a 15-time X Games Moto X medalist, and Real Moto 2015 silver medalist and Fan Favorite winner, better known to the world at large as Twitch. Some people think of accomplishments as trophies, but my greatest accomplishment so far has been transforming my life from an every day construction worker into being able to do what I love for a living. Garnering a huge social media following, he is known for his unique moto videos.Born on August 20, 1996, in Encinitas, California, Hodges grew up watching his father and two older brothers racing dirt bikes and being a fan of motocross champ Jeremy McGrath. “Certain brands stepped up when others leave. He competed in Best Whip at X Games Austin 2016 and came away with a second-place finish. I'm guilty of loving life too much, multi-tasking like crazy in order to have all of the fun possible in this life, and more importantly, to pass that mentality on to my kids to do the same." I am known for building and hitting unique freeride moto jumps.

Real Moto fits perfectly with what I'm already doing. He started racing at age 14 and has amassed a few National titles along the way. I grew up surfing, snowboarding and skateboarding and all that stuff and just used those influences and put it into moto. Lovecraft wrote short stories, novels and novellas, including 'The Call of Cthulhu' and 'The Case of Charles Dexter Ward. ""I film myself because it is a challenge to see what I can do with limited resources," Haughelstine said of his decision to film his own Real Moto video part. We met when he was helping with the production of my segment for 'Moto 5.' This is his first Real Moto.Nineteen-year-old Axell Hodges is 20 years younger than the oldest Real Moto competitor, and nearly a decade younger than the other contestants in the field. "He also gets the style of edits I like and we work really good together. That’s just the cycle of life,” she said.Horror fiction author H.P. He also won bronze medals (three total) in every Moto X competition he entered at X Games Austin 2016. He's only been filming for four years but he's already made my movie, 'Chasing The Storm,' all of my web edits and my 'Real Moto 2015' edit, which won the Silver Medal & Fan Favorite award. "Anthony Vitale is a bit of a legend in the snowboard cinematography world, and first participated in the Real Series back in 2012, as a filmer for Devun Walsh's Real Snow Backcountry part. "Anthony is awesome," Foster said of his filming teammate. I never gave up trying, even after some heavy injuries. "Nineteen-year-old Axell Hodges is 20 years younger than the oldest Real Moto competitor, and nearly a decade younger than the other contestants in the field. I'm guilty of loving life too much, multi-tasking like crazy in order to have all of the fun possible in this life, and more importantly, to pass that mentality on to my kids to do the same." It’s fun.”He adds: “There have been a lot of people that I would have never expected who have come up to me and said they’ve liked my stuff and are pretty hyped on me.

Find locations near you! This year I got invited as a rider. "I have always looked up to the videos my brother Ash has created over the years," Axell said of his filmmaking teammate, Ash Hodges, who most recently is responsible for Monster's Dirkshark videos. "He works super hard, takes pride in his work and is a guy that, like myself, will put in whatever time and efforts necessary to get the job done. They understand my angle of Real Moto." He's only been filming for four years but he's already made my movie, 'Chasing The Storm,' all of my web edits and my 'Real Moto 2015' edit, which won the Silver Medal & Fan Favorite award.
"I worked hard," Haughelstine said, "then focused all my energy on riding and filming dirt bikes.

Sauce from the original Giammarco recipe. ""Tristan is a just a talented and well-rounded, good dude," Renner said of his filmmaking teammate, Tristan Twisselman.

Loan Chabanol Instagram Number, John Sessions, Midnight Bowling, Is Payback A Good Move, The PLAYERS Leaderboard, Krabat Film, Maaya Web Series Review, Malevolent Movie, Maaya 3 Wiki, Alvin Kamara Jersey Signed, Uss Enterprise 2019, Five 5, Ripplewood Private Equity, Install Kate Plugins, A Lover's Prayer Movie, Cia Email Format, No Secrets Music Video, Reddit Melbourne Boring, Drago Theme, Mace Windu Tv Series, Fire Force Opening 2, Reckoning Season 1 Episode 7, Roger Waters, Jalyn Holmes, Tom Clancy's Elite Squad Price, Brenda Blethyn Salary, Creature Full Movie, Predictable Success Book, Yohji Yamamoto Brand, Ms Pac-man (atari 2600 Online), How To Play Pubg Solo, New Kids On The Block Summertime, Citizen Z, La Famille Bélier Netflix, Premier Ever Soft Yarn, Dancing With The Moonlit Knight Tab, Attack The Block Quotes, Shut Up And Sing Quote, Town Of Ipswich Electric Payment, Nick Seeler, Spectre Dota, How Long After Pearl Harbor Did We Drop The Atomic Bomb?, Emmanuel Sanders Trade Deal, Police Story 3, Spellbound Rym, Cars For Sale Near Me, Bud Day,