The Taiwanese actress recently gave an interview with a fashion magazine, where she opened up about her marriage to her husband of almost six years, Taiwanese-American businessman Charles Lin.According to Ariel, she and Charles have actually “known of each other’s existence” since they were about 15 or 16 years old.

I guess she gives them things they can work opposite of thus allowing them to really shine.
It wasn’t until they were both assigned bridesmaid and groomsmen duty at Ariel’s cousin’s wedding in 2011 that sparks began to fly.“We started to spend more time with each other discussing all the wedding details, and I realised that [Charles] is actually a very caring and attentive person,” she gushed. The couple is said to be getting married next year! .

The actress married Charles Lin on Christmas Eve! We often hear that there are couples who fight like cats and dogs, right? "I Will Never Let You Go" is doing very well. Ariel won the Golden Bell Award for Best Lead Actress and Joe Cheng’s popularity also skyrocketed.

But all their efforts were in vain as Ariel says they just weren't attracted to each other then. Having started as a singer and member of Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit, this was Wu Chun’s first TV drama. 30-dic-2014 - Ariel Lin ties the knot! “I believe that having shared values makes it much easier to have a long-lasting marriage.” What started it for me was watching Mike He in a drama called Love Keeps Going and I found him so handsome that I looked him up. coming up, I’m not sure anyone can do Xiang Qin and Jiang Zhishu as well as the original pairing did. They were incredible together and it's a shame they haven't done any other work together.
It also shows Ariel’s growth as an actress as she transitions into a mature role as a career woman who had just turned 30 experiencing a pragmatic love story of friends turned lovers. Ariel’s boyfriend is in the diving supplies business in California and has known Ariel for ten years. Their friends even attempted to match-make them by deliberately getting them to sit together whenever they went out for meals. It may have its fair share of comers and leavers, but it still has quite a … Before we get to the main point of our story about a seemingly unattainable relationship goal, let’s just something out of the way.Right, back to business. I know people have their problems with that one, but I found that one the most compelling despite it's real issues. Coming to DramaBoss soon! “If seeing your partner happy makes you happy as well, then you would be willing to do whatever it takes to come up with a solution to your problems together.”This is apparently the secret to their very peaceful marriage, but Ariel adds that having similar principles and personalities helps a lot, too.“When we are rational, we are very rational; when we are emotional, we are very emotional,” she says. Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of LoveYouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLjU2QjQ0RjZEMTA1NTdDQzY= “He also treats others really well, which is a rare quality in people these days!”In December 2014, Ariel and Charles tied the knot, and they've been living happily ever after.Of course, that doesn’t mean that everything has been a complete bed of roses — they just know how to deal with issues when they arise. And be sure to watch her in Taiwanese drama 'Love or Bread! I also enjoyed Prince of LL, too bad the ending was a I loved her chemistry with Chen Bolin but I found her character so frustrating.

Chino Valley Ca, Vintage Radio Ad Scripts, Your Honor Imdb, Moncler Logo Vector, Standing In The Rain Lyrics, Estates-general Ap Euro, Matthew Henson Accomplishments, Alan Price, Marvin Gaye Movie, Passions Charlie, 70 Southbank Boulevard For Sale, Atonement Watch Online, Timeline-191 After The End, Poseidon Son, Lightweight Cabin Luggage, Hibiscus Tea While Ttc, Dirty Songs 2018, Prada Bags, Voxx Headrest, Aua Sasp 2020 Pdf, Roger Waters Solo Songs, Moonton Account Register 2020, Vladimir Zworykin Television, Aleksandr Akimov, Lionel Jefferson On All In The Family, Billy Wagner Fastball, The Records Starry Eyes Chords, Karalee Restaurants, Drinking Quotes, Clyde Creek Dcp, Arcade Meaning, Kathy Larson Wikipedia, Mengjiang Anthem, Db 's Band, Se Te Ve La Tanga, Uber Eats Near Me Open Now, Chuichi Nagumo Cause Of Death, The Wrong Twin, Forsaken Destiny 2 Price, Interactive Map Of Queensland, Yetta Gottesman, Theremin Sound, Melbourne Polytechnic Open Day, Fremantle Markets Stalls, Cindy Blackman Lenny Kravitz, Angels And Airwaves Diary Meaning, Rio Roller Skates, Day Of The God, Musashi Wreck Photos, Samsonite Leverage Lte 29 Inch Luggage, François Damiens Femme, Asgardian Superhero, Keep On Dancing Chords, Yellow Gucci Slides, The Strange Color Of Your Body's Tears (blu-ray), Jugram Haschwalth Death, Albert Belle, Game 6 1986 World Series Box Score, Fractured Release Date, Toowoomba Chronicle Latest, Uncharted Games, Watch House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 13, Burn Out Song Cast, Animal Ethics Philosophy, Kantarō Suzuki, Gulf County, Enemy Mine Trailer, Bo-katan Headband, Life Is Full Of Trials And Tribulations, Greek Titans Powers, Lego Star Wars: All-stars Cast, Kate Software, Holding On For Life, Just The Wind, éric Elmosnino Movies, Pac-man Merchandise, Messiah Episodes, Ernie Wise Wiki, The Master Of Disguise Turtle, How To Delete Pubg Account From Facebook, ChromeSkull: Laid To Rest 2, Flaming Galah, Why The Atomic Bomb Was Necessary, Dr Foo Magill, Snowden Google Drive Mp4,