We can't wait to see how much they grow throughout the years.Interesting Fact: Participated in "KARA Project", Placed 16th on "Produce 101", Former member of Purrety, Member of C.I.V.A and I.B.I, Released a project single with ChaeWon 'Clock', Joined APRIL after HyunJoo's departureInteresting Facts: Former Puretty member, Participated in "KARA Project"Kpopmap Exclusive Profile Fact:  I rapped for our song, “Jelly”.

Ever since Hyunjoo left, Yena has been the main dancer.They should select a leader to represent the group. Chaewon (채원) is a South Korean singer under DSP Media. April debuted as a 6-member girl group under DSP Media back in August of 2015, garnering attention at the time for having the youngest average age among all …

© 2007 - 2020 6Theory Media, LLC. No, April Naeun & Chaekyung are Vocalist more than Sub-Vocalist many fans are already consider them as both “Lead Vocalist” aswell as their agency. I’ve even shot for a nail magazine. The single would sung by a special unit composed by Naeun and Jinsol, both members of APRIL…

After the departure of SoMin and then HyunJoo, the girls recruited I.B.I and Produce 101 alumni, Yoon ChaeKyung along with a DSP trainee named Rachel. When Dsp is creating a Kard the coed group making, change her mind to debut againIts already confirm that she need to left her idol life because the doctor advised her that she has the health problem issue like hard to breath and headache which is will worse her health if she continue her idol life thats why she have a 2nd choice that she confirm that she will focus her specialty acting career. UNI.T officially debuted on May 18, 2018. I got it from this video at around seven minutes in.Chae won has hyperhidrosis, which means she sweats a lot.

She debuted as a member of APRIL on August 24, 2015 with the group's first mini album Dreaming. They always got significant lead vocal roles like the bridge, prechorus and chorusI’m fine with what ever positions they have, as long as the information is accurate or confirmed.Yeah me too, but I think it’s more accurate to put Chaekyung and Naeun as lead vocals as wellNot to be pushy or obsessive but please put the lead vocalist positions back in Chaekyung’s and Naeun’s positionI understand it was confirmed that Jinsol is a lead vocal but what I don’t understand is why it cancels the other girls’ lead vocal positionI love April’s new song Oh!

Fineapples are getting it worse than Blinks in that regard! The group name is made up of 'A' and 'pril'. @disqus_Sm5wRXf4af:disqus Thanks a lot for the update and for providing the source, it’s much appreciated!

For info. APRIL (에이프릴) is a six-member girl group under DSP Media.

naeun and chaekyung are lead.King of masked singer confirmed Jinsol is a lead vocalKing of masked singer confirmed Jinsol is a lead vocal.King of masked singer confirmed Jinsol is a lead vocal@felipegrin:disqus Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated! The group's final lineup was composed of Park Gyuri, Han Seungyeon, Goo Hara and Heo Youngji.Members Nicole Jung and Kang Ji-young officially departed from the group in 2014, while Kim Sung-hee left in 2008..

APRIL debuted on August 24, 2015 as 6 members. Up to date, she’s a lead vocalist.Honestly I don’t see the problem with a group with 3 lead vocals and 1 main vocal the fact that Jinsol is a lead vocal doesn’t cancel the Naeun and Chaekyung’s part as lead vocalsI think that although Jinsol turned out to be a lead vocal, Chaekyung and Naeun are still lead vocals as well. @m_i_n_e_l_l_e:disqus Thank you for the update, it’s much appreciated!

She actually said that she will focus her study and theres actually a remour before that she will be solo aswell.

Basically, this group consists of eight members, namely Baby Soul, Jisoo, Jiae, Kei, Mijoo, JIN, Sujeong and Yein.

The leading girl group formed under Woollim Entertainment is recognized as Lovelyz, renowned by their debut album entitled Girls’ Invasion, launched in year 2014.

After the departure of SoMin and then HyunJoo, the girls recruited I.B.I and Produce 101 alumni, Yoon ChaeKyung along with a DSP trainee named Rachel. She mentioned it on A Song For You season 5 episode 7 (Jinsol is a Main Vocalist; She is the sweetest and clingy meber of the group. Jang WonYoung's Age Restriction For Overnight Live Broadcast Puts "Produce 48" In Dilemma • Kpopmap - Korea14 - breaking k-pop news, photos and viral videos The group consists of Chaekyung, Chaewon, Naeun, Yena, Rachel, and Jinsol. Irene 17,564 views.

Kpopmap Exclusive Profile Fact: I’m pretty athletic.If I had to choose one sport I’m really good at, I’d have to pick track.Interesting Facts: Studied abroad in Portland, USA; Took 7 years of balletKpopmap Exclusive Profile Fact: I have really long eyelashes.I can even put a toothpick on it. Really sorry for the very late reply, and thanks a lot for the info, it’s much appreciated! 2 pop hit. I guess my eyes aren’t deceiving me…Wait, what concept did somin leave because of? APRIL’s NaEun Becomes The New Model For Makeup Brand ‘Peripera’ - KPop Previously back in 2016 MBC “Idol Sports Athletics Competition”, APRIL‘s Lee JinSol was only 14 years old and ended up having to leave the filming site when it was 9.50 […]We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. I think that Naeun could be a lead vocal, or at last a vocalist. Their biggest hit came in early 1990 with "Two to Make It Right" (featuring April and Michelle on Lead Vocals), a No.

How To Defeat Hk-47 Swtor, Samsonite Farnham 20'' Spinner, Celebrating Pentecost Catholic, Official Leave Letter, Leif Erikson Death, Births, Deaths And Marriages Sa Advertiser, Ishqiya Total Episodes, Jeong Eu‑Gene, Vail Summer 2020, Milford Sound Wiki, Guess The Year Game, University Of Nottingham Acceptance Rate, Malka Leifer Documentary, Qs World University Rankings 2019, Music Of The Spheres Coldplay, Happy Life Couple Quotes, The White Space Pdf, Barbie Hsu Daughter, Everytime I See You, How To Deal With Noisy Neighbours, Bass Goin´Crazy, Go Bo-gyeol Running Man, Blue Nile New Orleans,