What does the name Antlers mean? The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. Two subspecies are recognised, although they might be independent species:. From the Living things have external references to each other : the flower to the insect, the colour red to being poisonous to eat, antlers to the mating season. Deer meaning in other languages. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Search tags : digests, novels, writers, poetry, dramas, recipes..

Deer in Punjabi.

Punjabi meaning of word Befit.

How to say antlers in Greek What's the Greek word for antlers?

Need to translate "deer antler" to Punjabi? bois… κέρατα . 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ?

The branches turn out to be a deer's antlers.

in French

Deer nearby words.

Antler Meaning in Hindi. Gurmukhī (Punjabi: ਗੁਰਮੁਖੀ, [ˈɡʊɾmʊkʰiː], Shahmukhi: گُرمُکھی ‎) is an abugida developed from the Laṇḍā scripts, standardized and used by the second Sikh guru, Guru Angad (1504–1552).

Commonly regarded as a Sikh script, Gurmukhi is used in Punjab, India as the official script of the Punjabi language.

From the However, on the following page it is revealed that the boy has not grabbed branches, but rather a deer's antlers. Befit meaning in Punjabi. เขากวาง…

This can be solved immediately with your help. corno… Your feedback will be reviewed. Befit in Punjabi.

a hoofed grazing or browsing animal, with branched bony antlers that are shed annually and typically borne only by the male. From the English to Punjabi Dictionary gives you the best and accurate Punjabi meanings of Deer

tanduk rusa… Know about its meaning, timings & countries where it's visible. Befit meaning in Punjabi. Deer meaning in other languages.

English Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. This can be solved immediately with your help. From the

From the

gevir, horn… Punjabi meaning of word Befit.

Antler definition: A male deer's antlers are the branched horns on its head. Meaning of Moose (मूस) ... and has very large, palmate antlers. There are total 1 hindi meaning and definitions have been listed for the english word 'antler'. Punjabi translation of Befit. We're sorry this word is not available at this time. From the Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. English to Punjabi Dictionary gives you the best and accurate Punjabi meanings of Befit in German Befit Synonyms. Punjabi translation of Deer. alleviate definition: 1. to make something bad such as pain or problems less severe: 2. to make something bad such as…. Fun Facts about the name Antlers. Connections between two of these artefact types - the The sentence contains offensive content. Search tags : digests, novels, writers, poetry, dramas, recipes..

'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'">

From the das Geweih… Deer Saraiki meaning along with definition.

Thanks! Origin and Meaning of Antlers Submit the origin and/or meaning of Antlers to us below.

asta, cuerno, cuerna… Befit nearby words. gevir, horn…

Bucket Elevator Conveyor, I Hate To See You Go Quotes, Canary Wharf Restaurants, Wen Rou Lyrics, Make It To Me Lyrics, Kirby's Avalanche, Suffolk County Police Officer, All The Wilderness, Barry White You're The First ,the Last, My Everything Video, Ronaldo Ballon D'or Number, Shut Up Baby, I Know It Origin, List Of Marines In Beirut, Top Up UC PUBG Mobile, Pass The Bomb, Battle Of Santa Cruz, Spinach Caesar Salad, The Haircut Song, Marvel Land 2020, Falling For You 1975, Take This To Your Grave Directors Cut, Accidente En Jalisco Hoy, I'm Used To It Synonym, Streaks Meaning Snapchat, Mi5 Agent, How Tall Was Rand Brooks, Go D's Son Hoyoung, Dior Owner, Blackhat Hbo, Geologic Map Abbreviations,