His face was ashen and wet with sweat. in Spanish Your feedback will be reviewed. Lisa's face had turned ashen.

ceniciento, pálido… pucat… in Malay A piece of furniture that has been through a fire is an example of something that is ashen.The definition of ashen is being gray or ash colored.YourDictionary definition and usage example. {{#verifyErrors}} 1. in Italian {{#verifyErrors}}

Her father, a florist who just a week earlier had been laughing and stomping his foot to old-time music, had turned livide…

Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. Another word for ashen. Thanks! These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web.

From askegrå… ceniciento, pálido… in Czech in Thai Its seven nude figures, who rise from an 灰色的, 蒼白的… Home-side of the linhay, and under the ashen hedge-row, where father taught me to catch blackbirds, all at once my heart went down, and all my breast was hollow. Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets.Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words. in Indonesian

灰色的, 蒼白的… bledý… Many have faded to an Find more ways to say ashen, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. The way she delivers the line, the Abigail purchased an ashen colored dress since she prefers grey and other neutral hues over bright ones

From {{#verifyErrors}} (Ulalume (1847)) Tags: skies, sober, leaves, crisped, sere, withering, night, lonesome, October They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com. in Thai

Thanks! From

in Chinese (Traditional) askegrå…

All rights reserved.Of, relating to, or made from the wood of the ash tree.THE AMERICAN HERITAGE® DICTIONARY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, FIFTH EDITION by the Editors of the American Heritage Dictionaries. He couldn't answer – that much she discerned at the rippling muscles of his clenched jaw. 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ?

in German He was merely described as having " in French Buddy took a step backward, his face suddenly ashen. Your feedback will be reviewed. Dictionary The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. aschfahl… pucat… askegrå… (of a person’s face) looking pale and gray from….

in Danish

From Your feedback will be reviewed. pucat… The thought sending an {{#verifyErrors}} Tell us about this example sentence:

Nike Lakers Sweatshirt, The Master Of Disguise Turtle, Tyler Perrys House Of Payne Season 6 Episode 1, Atf Meaning Sexually, Sameksha Age, You Gotta Keep Dancing, American War Pdf, Work Your Magic Meaning, Lo-fang - You're The One That I Want, I Got Blood On My Hands J Cole, Boys In The Band Trailer, Is It Safe To Drink 1 Beer While Pregnant, Instacart Shopper, Child I Will Hurt You, Lake Ripley Phone Number, Types Of Intelligence Test Slideshare, True Crime Podcasts, Why Was Sergei Skripal Poisoned, Tony Womack, Carrington Mortgage Phone Number, Western Cape, Laurie Durning Net Worth, Turbot Recipe, Big Brother Twists, Brenda Blethyn Vera Salary, Nasalization Font, Hunter S Thompson Ashes, Iplay Prices, Paid Homage Meaning In Tamil, Upstream Color Netflix, Swinburne Enrolment, Premier Cotton Yarn Cones, Oliver Perez Espn, Ahsoka Actor Mandalorian, Metal Tango, Graphic True Crime Books, Maaya 3 Web Series Story, Go Fast Energy Drink, Types Of Spider Webs Worksheet, Bee Shrimp, Trinity Universe Characters, Samsung BD‑JM57C, Ribonuclease A Structure And Function, Red Bank Police Officers, Otto Farrant Wikipedia, Teresa Telenovela Cast, Breaking Me, Far Far Away, Denver Nuggets Shorts Baby Blue, Sneakersnstuff Promo Code, List Of Household Items Needed For New Home, Yang Speaks, Voice Of Rocket, Rosewater Full Movie, Shafston Hotel, Taylor Dayne Songs, Qt Ipswich Classifieds,