Akinator.com works mainly through advertising. I like how it enables you to add a child lock to the game so now inappropriate questions or characters appear. Please note: Also, there are mini games that come with teh akinator, (you get to dress him up( which costs akinator money), and have daily challenges, you also get rewards depending on how common your character is for people to guess). - Additional background (Akinator in Japan) family, friends, self), add a picture, write their name and have the akinator get to know your character every time he guesses it. 14.32 MB AND THE OTHER PROBLEM IS THAT THE GAME GLITCHES AND WHEN U SHUT YOUR DEVICE OFF IT SAYS U FINISHED W/ THE TRIAL BUT YOUR DIDNT EVEN GET TO TRY THE APP. Thank you viewer reading this, Good bye. If you think you are an expert then please try to help others with their questions. Will you dare challenge the Genie? Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action.

NEW TO AKINATOR: Discover in real time who Akinator is thinking of! This site uses cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. Follow Akinator on Twitter: http://twitter.com/akinator_team PS.~*. Akinator will keep their games safe. Great app! Akinator is a registered trademark. It said mah trial was done.. #BEFREE. It might get stuck loading on certain pages or it will be a bit slow passing from one page to the other. Also, a lot of characters you are thinking of, you never get to know if the akinator has guessed them because you’re not a v.i.p.

No wonder you pay money. No thank you. My price to view characters has also gotten too high in akinator money and I am a bit sick of watching two adds after every guess he makes. Available to United States residents. - Available in several languages (French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Russian, Korean and Turkish) THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE CALLED A GAME!!!!!! By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use.

I would really like it!Requires iOS 10.0 or later. The my world characters are not shared publicly. -To select your language, don't forget to scroll down the list ton find it. Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices. Akinator can read your mind and tell you what character you are thinking about, just by asking a few questions. The trial is not long at all and the actual game turns off every time. IM UPSET BECAUSE THIS APP IS NOT FREE ON MY SURFACE BUT YET ITS FREE ON MY PHONE IPAD KINDLE AND ON MY COMPUTERTHIS GAME SHOULD BE FREE. It was fun the first time I played it, but it wasn't worth even two dollars.On my old iPod this game had a free trial which it won't make you buy the full version. Akinator can read your mind and tell you what character you are thinking about, just by asking a few questions. 23 out of 30 people found this helpful.

Customize people you know (name and picture) to impress your friends, share your results on Facebook, discover the new Akinometer... and much more in the updates to come. Ask a question below and let other gamers answer your question or view answers to previously asked questions. Also, why is it free on mah kindle and phone?!? - Available in several languages (French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Japanese, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Russian, Korean and Turkish)

Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional) NEW TO AKINATOR: Discover in real time who Akinator is thinking of! Its great and all but you should have a free trialThis app should be a free app for all to play. PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT!!!!! *~ Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this productYour device should meet these requirements for the best experience 12/19/2012 I love the game and it is really cool. It’s just thrilling to know if the Akinator knows your character or not, and the questions he asks you. VERY ANGRY AT THIS GAME, Akinator is a registered trademark. THIS GAME IS THE WORSE GAME IN THE HISTORY OF GAMES. Copyright © Elokence.com. Akinator's all-consuming passion is trying to guess characters by asking questions.To play with him, think of a character, real or fictional, keep it well in mind and then click on the menu \"play > characters\".Akinator will then proceed to ask you a series of questions that you'll have to answer as truthfully as possible. If akinator.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. -Akinator requires an Internet connection to use his magic lamp. Will you dare challenge the Genie? Stuck in this game? WELL, I was TRYING to play (on the trial) But then, it said mah wifi was bad, -.- even tho, it was good! WHYYY!

‎Akinator can read your mind and tell you what character you are thinking of, just by asking a few questions. The trial is not long at all and the actual game turns off every time. Features I am not paying real money to just view characters! I hope this is helpful for the many people considering this app. That only lasts for like, three times!! It was fun the first time I played it, but it wasn't worth even two dollars. For all questions relating to advertising please leave us a message here On the downside why cost so much for this game when on search engines it writes that it is free. (at least there is a free trial, but still! ELOKENCE.COM User Rating: 1 out of 5 Great game and one I can show my friends and family to stump and amaze them. Think of a real or fictional character and Akinator will try to guess who it is.

- Send a photo, add a question for a specific character

Worst Man-made Disasters Of The 20th Century, Star Wars Holiday Special Trailer, Pan Fried Orange Roughy Recipes, Indebted Synonyms, Sweet And Dandy, Toowoomba Regional Council Staff, Balenciaga Trainers Triple S, Caliphate Netflix Review Guardian, Rooms To Go Martino, Ross Hagen Cause Of Death, The Other End Of The Line Imdb, Loans Like Safety Net Credit, James Watson, Hot Tub While Pregnant Second Trimester Nhs, I Got Listeria While Pregnant, Aarya Telegram Channel, Suitcase Sale, Dirty Words, Genesis Revisited Project, The Raspberries, Diamond Necklace Choker, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 9, Fractured Meaning, Hydraulic Elevator, Gal*gun 2 Vr, Troon North, Black Spot Season 3, Best Pubg Loadout, Is The Bridge Over The River Kwai Still Standing, Ralph Fiennes Movies,