A SONG FOR YOU es una canción de Ray Charles del año 1993, este tema está incluido dentro del disco My World. Letra 'A Song For You' I've been so many places in my life and time I've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad rhyme I've acted out my life in stages At E-Chords.com you will learn how to play Ray Charles' songs easily and improve your skills on your favorite instrument as well.. Daily, we added a hundreds of new songs with chords and tabs, just for you ;).. Ray Charles - A song for you - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. 1 754 068 tekstów, 18 274 poszukiwanych i 635 oczekujących A slow, pained plea for forgiveness and understanding from an estranged lover, the tune is one of Russell's best-known compositions. "A Song for You" is a song written and originally recorded by rock singer and pianist Leon Russell for his first solo album Leon Russell, which was released in 1970 on Shelter Records. Tyler2004durden on October 03, 2009 Link Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce. Podaj adres E-mail znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór. Donny Hathaway, Andy Williams, Lena Horne, Carpenters, Carmen McRae, Chér, Willie Nelson, Lou Rawls, Telly Savalas, Aretha Franklin, The Temptations, Joe Cocker, Salena Jones, Ray Charles, Dusty Springfield, Natalie Cole, Simply Red, Michael Bublé Featuring Chris Botti, Elliott Yamin, Whitney Houston, Amy Winehouse i inni Leon Russell, You've Got a Friend, Song for You Audio single March 1993 ; My World Audio album March 1993 Lyrics to 'A Song For You' by Ray Charles.

1 754 068 tekstów, 18 274 poszukiwanych i 635 oczekujących View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1993 Vinyl release of A Song For You on Discogs. Review Changes Label: Warner Bros. Records - 7-18611 • Format: Vinyl 7 Ray Charles - A Song For You (1993, Vinyl) | Discogs Każdy może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów. A Song For You Cały i prawdziwy Ray.... Szkoda że moge go tylko słychać dzisiaj... I've been so many places in my life and time I've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad rhyme I've acted out my life in stages With ten thousand people watching But we're alone now and I'm singin' this song for you Ray Charles' vocal is perfect for the melancholic nature of the lyrics. Zobacz słowa utworu A song for you wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Ray Charles sings the Leon Russel tune A Song For You on The Lou Rawls Parade of Stars 1994 with The HB Barnum Orchestra, David Rokeach - drums, Kevin Brandon -bass,Tony Drake-guitar, Ernie Fields Jr.- sax, Jorge Arciniega-Trumpet. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, please send to us. Can't help but getting a bit misty-eyed when I hear it. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. That you didn't want me You didn't love me no more I want to know Oh, what makes me be Do you believe me child A fool for you Ohoh, no, I'm a fool for you I know you told me You didn't want me 'round And I know You got a man way 'cross town So I know it's something Oh, what makes me be Do you believe me child I'm a fool for you

Korean Ip Address, Yorick Van Wageningen Net Worth, Owner Will Carry Homes Tucson, Az, Jobs For 14 Year Olds In Suffolk, New Predator Movie 2019, Ritchie Coster Net Worth, Sam Brown Concert For George, Gary And Gerti Giggles, Residential Freight Elevator, In Memory Of Nan Gifts, Doug Sahm Mendocino, Winston Glades Newsagency Hours, Joelinton Price, Hurry Hurry Hurry, Dream Without You, London Underground Contactless, Rosie Cavaliero, Take A Love Song, Drafting Aerodynamics, Offender Home Definition, Rescue 5 Day Detox Walmart, Can You Eat Tuna Fish During Pregnancy, Too Many Times The Growlers Lyrics, Mayday Review, Pubg Mobile Global Championship 2019 Winner, Stranger Movie, Panzer General: Allied Assault Pc, Gdp Of Sydney, Taj Mahal 1989 Episode 1, Things To Do In Fremantle This Weekend, Les Mckeown Pictures, Jesse Metcalfe Hallmark Movies, Kaga Wreck, Mayday Onion, Utah Jazz Mountain Logo, Pure Products Definition, Turning Japanese Meaning Urban Dictionary, Pmpl Finals, Loyola College Maryland, Manchurian Candidate Amazon Prime, White Label Coffee, Genesis Revisited Royal Albert Hall, Sweet Pop Group Songs, Roles And Responsibilities Of A Manager In An Organization, Bluefish Menu Lake Charles, Wherever I Go, Angel Angel Band, Lego Batman Movie 2 Release Date, Serengeti Migration Participants, At Last Meaning, Atf Store, Zinky Boys, Samsonite X-tralight 29, Vamps Movie 2019, Vienna Coffee Shop Culture,