When I Need You Original Songtext. Im Frühjahr 1977 steht auf Platz eins der internationalen Hitparaden ein Lockenkopf aus England. When I Need You deutsche Übersetzung von Leo Sayer. Hammond erinnert sich: "Ich kam nach einer neun Monate langen Tournee nach New York, ich hatte da noch was bei meiner Plattenfirma zu erledigen. Leider kann er damit aber keinen Hit landen - im Gegensatz zu Sayer: Der ist ein Jahr später bei derselben New Yorker Plattenfirma zu Gast und hat ebenfalls Sehnsucht nach seiner Frau. Der damals 29-jährige Leo Sayer erlebt mit "When I Need You" den Höhepunkt seiner Karriere. Ich werde nie so gut sein!' Honey that's a heavy load that we bear. It is a duet sung by Gallen Lo and Flora Chan. EW editor David Browne called the cover: "an obligatory remake (a precisely enunciated version of Leo Sayer's The Spanish singer achieved one of his best performances of this song in 1994.

When i need love. In a statement Sayer said, “R.I.P. "Zum Glück hängt Hammond die Musik nicht an den Nagel, sondern nimmt stattdessen diesen neuen Song auf. Zu verdanken hat er das Paul McCartney, der einen anderen berühmten Kollegen in eine große Krise gestürzt hatte. Und alles, was ich dir dann geben möchte, ist nur einen Herzschlag entfernt." Its first appearance was as the title track of Hammond's 1976 album When I Need You.

Bobby Keys. Thank you so much! We toured together in the mid 70s, and Bobby was always fun to work with, a great musician everybody now knows as the sax man with the Rolling Stones. Der damals 29-jährige Leo Sayer erlebt mit "When I Need You" den Höhepunkt seiner Karriere. i hold out my hands And i touch love.i never knew there was so much love Keeping me warm … When I Need You Lyrics Übersetzung. It also reached number 1 on both the Billboard Hot 100 for a single week in May 1977; and the Hot Adult Contemporary T… "Wenn ich dich brauche, dann schließe ich meine Augen und bin bei dir. Und die lud mich zu einem Konzert von Paul McCartney ein. Und ich bin sehr stolz auf diese Zusammenarbeit." Bei NDR 1 Niedersachsen hören Sie die Geschichte hinter den Songs. Seit 1977 macht Leo Sayer mit diesem Lied das Kuscheln bei Kerzenschein noch romantischer. When I Need You auf Deutsch. I’m so proud to have known you ‘Texas’!” The melody of the "hook" line, or chorus of "When I Need You" is identical to the part of the Authors of "When I Need You" worked with Dion also on several other songs. Oh I need you. And all that i so wanna give you baby It's only a heartbeat away It's not easy when the road is your driver.

Geschrieben wird es allerdings von Albert Hammond, Mitte der 70er-Jahre, nachdem er dank "It Never Rains In Southern California" und anderer Hits bereits ein großer Star geworden war. Im Frühjahr 1977 steht auf Platz eins der internationalen Hitparaden ein Lockenkopf aus England. When I need you I just close my eyes and I'm with you And all that I so wanna give you It's only a heartbeat away When I need love I hold out my hands and I touch love I never knew there was so much love Keeping me warm night and day Miles and miles of empty space in between us The telephone can't take the place of your smile It's cold out But hold out And do like i do. Mir ging's echt nicht gut und ich vermisste meine Familie so sehr. Keys, the sax player for the Rolling Stones since 1969, also played on Sayer’s global hit ‘When I Need You’. When i need you I just close my eyes And i'm with you. Es ist ungeheuer inspirierend, mit einem der genialsten Komponisten des Planeten zusammenzuarbeiten. Denn noch heute sagt Leo Sayer: "Albert ist einer der größten Melodien-Erfinder! But you know i won't be travelling a life time.

The Malaysian band Black Dog Bone released a version sung in the A Cantonese verion of the song called 對你我永不放棄 (for you, I will never give up) has been released. Die bekanntesten Lieder der letzten 50 Jahre sind aus der Musikgeschichte nicht mehr wegzudenken.

Als die Plattenbosse ihm das Lied vorspielen, ist er begeistert, und als er dann noch hört, dass Hammond das Lied geschrieben hat, greift er zu.

Und als ich den Hörer auflegte, begann ich 'When I Need You' zu singen. Der war so gut! Zurück im Hotel rief ich meine Frau an und sagte: 'Ich höre auf mit der Musik! "When I Need You" is a popular song written by Albert Hammond and Carole Bayer Sager. Bobby played the solo on “When I Need You”, 20 secs of tenor sax that no other player has ever been able to emulate. When I need you, I just close my eyes and I'm with you... SPECIAL THANKS to CuteStockFootage for this lovely Valentine Background 8. Was für eine herzzerreißende Ballade. 3 December 2014: Leo Sayer has paid tribute to his friend Bobby Keys who died at the age of 70. Here's a Celine Dion cover of "When I need you" by Leo Sayer Please like and share -- thanks :) Leo Sayer's version, produced by Richard Perry, was a massive hit worldwide, reaching number 1 on the UK Singles Chart for three weeks in February 1977 after three of his earlier singles had stalled at number 2.

Leo Sayers größten Erfolge waren "Long Tall Glasses", "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing", "More Than I Can Say" und "When I Need You".Dieser Artikel wurde ausgedruckt unter der Adresse: Allerdings einer mit erheblichen Selbstzweifeln.

How Many Types Of Mosquitoes, Things To Do In Kalamazoo For Adults, Rob Dibble, Holding On For Life, Lush Sale Items, Victorious Songs Lyrics Take A Hint, Aircraft Carrier Damage Control, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Rebecca Benson Linkedin, Starbound Rail Hook, Sedona Trolley, Low Song, Tim Raines, Open All Hours Episodes, First Aircraft Carrier, Larissa Wilson Movies And Tv Shows, Victon Wiki, Wix Blog Login, Protonvpn Linux Command-line, A Manual For Creating Atheists Audiobook, Gold Coast City Council Tree Issues, Drago Animal Crossing, Patta Nike Coach Jacket, William Ash Movies And Tv Shows, Ordeal In The Arctic, Arivaca Lake, One Too Many Mornings, Ivan The Terrible, Away Travel Store, Saipan People, NASA Font Generator, David Leon Movies And Tv Shows, University Of Melbourne English Requirement, Roman J Israel Esquire Snl, Was Tiberius A Good Emperor, Mickey Mouse The Band Concert Youtube, El Vuelo Del águila Capitulos, Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd Watch Online, Dida Wiki, Modern HuntersFirst Taste: Eating Rattlesnake • Modern Hunters, Vermin Vibes Font, Chitralahari Review, Kawai Chiyoko, Best Disco Songs, Leshaun Doin It, K-tel Record Selector, Cia Headquarters Building, Duarte, Ca, Toyota Prado 2008, Moero Chronicle, Aurora Melbourne Central Floor Plans, Features Of Public Service Broadcasting, Gift Basket Online, Anthony Definitiondishonored The Brigmore Witches Missions, Tempe, Arizona Time Now, National Geographic Orion, Insomnia Causes, Wrekonize The War Within, Red (2010), Gawker Replacement, Leif Erikson Death, Girl Names German, Laura Ceron Movies And Tv Shows, APRIL Somin, Beyond The Black Rainbow Analysis, Fifth Estate Channel, Drank Before I Knew I Was Pregnant, President Card Game Strategy, For Love Or Country Soundtrack, My Mother's Daughters Lisboa, Latest Crime News Melbourne, Surviving Disaster 2009, Lush Pregnancy, Hate To See You Go Love To Watch You Leave Meme, Effects Of The French Revolution, Bay City Rollers Wouldn't You Like It, Volbeat Videos With Lyrics, Colin Behind The Name, Groot Customer Service, How To Catch Carp,