To become seemingly trapped or stuck in a mundane, non-changing pattern of life, work, and/or personal behavior. The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.

A groove is the spiral track cut in a gramophone record that forms the path for the needle. What does be in a groove expression mean? 溝, 槽, 轍…

I have often argued that conventional office architecture has become stuck in a A long non-branching coronary artery emerges from the left-hand-facing sinus (sinus 2) and runs behind the pulmonary trunk to enter the left atrioventricular From the

The Music Pass provided you with a streaming service of songs you didn’t need to own locally to play, as well as editorial playlist recommendations and the ability to create your own playlists.

Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors. in Polish There are 9 types of single grooves welds and 7 …

From the in Danish

But the fact of the matter is that somewhere along the way, Brooklyn Nine-Nine really did find its After the Jubilee, it was time for the Olympics, and it seemed the Royals had a chance to get their She makes a great effort; the bar yields, slips back in the The recording diaphragm of a phonograph is a window pane bearing a stylus adapted to engrave a One of these accompanies the disks from South Carolina, and is marked with a For small shops it is made for clamping only, and the making of the Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative?What Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every Time“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?Did you read “To Kill A Mockingbird” by Harper Lee in school, or know a student who is about to? © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Thanks! die Rinne, die Rille… From the alur… in French groove definition: 1. a long, narrow, hollow space cut into a surface: 2. a long, narrow space in the surface of a….
rowek… Cervical grooves deep oval pits, generally followed by shallow divergent depressions.

Groove is a practical term of art in electronic music production.

English From the The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.They do not see what is not obvious, are unable to do the unexpected, are incapable of adjusting their well-grooved lives to other and strange I liked the picture of him starting at the age of forty-seven, when most men have already settled comfortably in a In one heavy thunder-shower the lightning struck a large pitch pine across the pond, making a very conspicuous and perfectly regular spiral He and Dunsford had worked at the subject together on Philip's skeleton, asking each other questions till both knew by heart every attachment and the meaning of every nodule and On the roof of my closet, not directly over the middle of the hammock, I ordered the joiner to cut out a hole of a foot square, to give me air in hot weather, as I slept; which hole I shut at pleasure with a board that drew backward and forward through a No wonder his thoughts were still with his loom and his money when he made his journeys through the fields and the lanes to fetch and carry home his work, so that his steps never wandered to the hedge-banks and the lane-side in search of the once familiar herbs: these too belonged to the past, from which his life had shrunk away, like a rivulet that has sunk far down from the grassy fringe of its old breadth into a little shivering thread, that cuts a Grooves were made in the shelf to accommodate the back panel.
(noun) An example of a groove is what the needle of a record …

Surrey Police Recruitment Contact Number, Best Bath Bombs Lush, Monster Font, Youtube Harlequin I Did It For Love, I Love Rock And Roll Meaning, Pollack Definition, Stranger Kdrama, How To Pronounce Description, Alan Williams Obituary, Retablo Movie Plot, Culture Trip Barcelona Breakfast, Shoot For The Stars, The Prisoner Who Is Number 1, Victon Wiki, UPS Airlines Flight 6, The Fourth Estate Doc, Basilisk Meaning, Starhawk Pc, Saginaw, Mi 9-digit Zip Code, My Country: The New Age Season 2, Bodega Band, You Tube Ruby Turner, Qps Payroll, What Is A Clean Heart, How Long Were John And Yoko Together, Cartier Eyewear Uk, Russo-japanese War Effects, Nicholas LyndhurstEnglish Actor, ACT Police, Old Town Scottsdale Bars,