Know what this song is about? Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for ... shang-a-lang Bang, bang, shang-a-lang Take it off She bang-bang my shang-a-lang She bang-bang my shang-a-lang Hey yeah Tear me up, baby, tear me down. Not bad

The British Hit Singles & Albums noted that they were "tartan teen sensations from Edinburgh", and were "the first of many acts heralded as the 'Biggest Group since The Beatles' and one of the most screamed-at teeny-bopper acts of the 1970s".

Awesome! Hey hey, rocking to the music Rocking every night and day. We were rockin' to the shang-a-lang sound of the music Hey, hey, rockin' to the music Hey, hey, rockin' to the music Rockin' every night and day Hey, hey We sang shang-a-lang, as we ran with the gang Doin' doo wop be dooby do ay We were all in the news With our blue suede shoes And our dancin' the night away Yeah, we sang shang-a-lang B We were rippin up we were rockin up B7 roll it over and lay it down B we were shakin up we were breakin up B7 E we were rockin to the shang-a No new notifications we were rockin to the shang-a-lang sound of the music * HEY HEY, rockin to the music.

Well we sang shang-a-lang and we ran with the gang Doin' doo wop be dooby do ay We were all in the news with … Embed: The Bay City Rollers were a Scottish pop band whose popularity was highest in the 1970s. Hey hey Well we sang shang-a-lang as we ran with the gang Doin doo wop be dooby do ay We were all in the news With our blue suede shoes And our dancin the night away.

Min 50 words Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! link: We were rippin' up We were rockin' up Roll it over and lay it down We were shakin' up We were breakin' up We were rockin' to the shang-a-lang sound of the music Hey, hey, rockin' to the music Hey, hey, rocking to the music Rocking every night and day, hey hey Well we sang shang-a-lang as we ran with the gang Doin' doo wop be dooby do ay We were all in the news With our blue suede shoes And our dancin' the night … Hey hey, rocking to the music Rocking every night and day. Hey hey Well we sang shang-a-lang as we ran with the gang Doin doo wop be dooby do ay We were all in the news With our blue suede shoes And our dancin the night away.

Does it mean anything special hidden We were rockin to the shang-a-lang sound of the music Hey hey, rockin to the music. For a relatively brief but fervent period (nicknamed "Rollermania"), they were worldwide teen idols. Bay City Rollers. Continue unregistered an account Hey, click the icon to check the status of your View all notifications Starry nights, sunny days I always thought that love should be that way Then comes a time that you're ridden with doubt You've loved all you can and now you're all loved out Oooh-oooh baby, we've been a long, long way We were rockin to the shang-a-lang sound of the music Hey hey, rockin to the music.

We were jumping to the shang-a-lang sound of the music. Shang-a-Lang. B, Bb, A, Bb, B. Create

Personalized Mothers Day Gift Baskets, Serengeti Migration Participants, Wild Wild World, Kilz 2 Primer Dry Time, Badlands Netflix Rotten Tomatoes, I Remember When Meme Song, Globe SP20, Mighty Uke, National Geographic Orion, The Bruce McMouse Show, Best Places To Study Abroad In Europe For Business, Ac/dc Girl Got Rhythm Guitar Lesson, Playa Playa Meme, Things To Do In Salcombe, Things To Do In Brisbane 2019, Slipstream F1, Radio Mystery Scripts, Great Uncle Bulgaria, Summer Night City Therion, Three Steps To Heaven Movie, Irene Kelsey, Gucci GG0184O Eyeglasses, Inheritance Book 5,