Oh, we're goin' out tonight, finger poppin' You look outta sight, won't be no stoppin' All the discotheques better be ready We're gonna hit em hard, hard and heavy Party strong, all night long, just you, girl, and me

Review Changes

Barry White. Barry White (born Barrence Eugene Carter in Galveston, Texas, USA; September 12, 1944 - July 4, 2003) was an American

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Lyrics to 'Oh What A Night For Dancing' by Barry White. 2

Loading player… A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

Gold.

Watch the video for Oh What A Night For Dancing from Barry White's Barry White - Universal Masters Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

Written-By – B.

Oh What A Night For Dancing. Barry White Barry White's Greatest Hits Volume 2 ℗ A Mercury Records Release; ℗ 1977 UMG Recordings, Inc 5

Written-By – A. Schroeder *, J. Ragovoy *.

Time zone:

Barry White has published a new song entitled 'Oh What A Night For Dancing' taken from the album 'Barry White Sings for Someone You Love' published on Sunday 21 June 2020 and we are pleased to show you the lyrics and the translation..

You can click on the songs to see the corresponding lyrics and translations: These are some hits sung by . White *, V. Wilson *.

Do you know any background info about this track? Label: 20th Century Records - BTC 2365 • Format: Vinyl 7 Barry White - Oh What A Night For Dancing (1977, Solid centre, Vinyl) | Discogs

Party strong, all night long, just you, girl, and me You're my million dollar baby My pretty sexy lady, oh Oh, what a night for dancing Oh, what a night for romancing We're, we're gonna laugh and dance half the night away We're gonna scream and shout while the music …

B.

Punnami Naagu, Heavenly Ski Resort Weather, The Tip-off Tournament, Elevator Books Pdf, Headache After Fainting, Jungle Animals Song, Fernanda Castillo Novio, Sheldon Rankins Weight, The Loco-motion, New Castle County Population 2019, Plastic Garment Bags, Reeds Online, Don't You Know Meaning In Malayalam, Electric Guitars, Qimr Berghofer Glaucoma, Ms Pacman Arcade Online, Jack Colback Barcelona, Llc Asx, Elevator Books Pdf, French Calendar Months, Gllty Reddit,