Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart # #Mandolin Wind # #That's the tab of the song Mandolin Wind without the slide guitar # #written by Pat The Tschapp # #Intro: # [B] [A] [A] [B] [B] [A] {sot e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| b-----5--- b-----7--- b-----7--- b-----5---| g---6----- g---8----- g---8----- g---6-----| d-7------- d-9------- d-9------- d-7-------| a--------- a--------- a--------- a---------| e--------- e--------- e--------- e---------| {eot [A] [E] {sot e--------- e-0--0-----| (Mandolin Wind Rod Stewart Rod Stewart- Mandolin Wind (Rod Stewart) Comments: The only bit that slightly throws me is the fill at the end of the chorus, but I think this gives a good approximation.

Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, CBE (born 10 January 1945) is a British singer-songwriter born and raised in London, England and currently residing in Epping.

Chorus [A]Cause the mandolin wind couldn't c[G]hange a thing and I know I l[Em]ove yo[D]u Intrumental section (madolin solo) G-D x4 [A-G-Em-A] Outro [A-G-Em-A] The coldest winter... etc.
Loading player…

With his distinctive raspy singing voice, Rod Stewart came to prominence in the late 1960s and early 1970s with

He is of Scottish and English lineage. Time zone:

Mandolin Wind struck a chord with me the moment I heard it some forty years ago and today is in my top five songs ever.

Capo 2nd fret: chords relative to capo Intro A-G-Em-A x2 run then plays D Verse G-D repeated When rain came.. etc.

Find 0 photos of the 803 Mandolin Wind home on Zillow.

Mandolin Wind is a track on ; Frobert from Santa Cruz, Ca "Failed relationship though the love remains".

Roderick David "Rod" Stewart, CBE (born 10 January 1945) is a British singer-songwriter born and raised in London, England and currently residing in Epping.

ft. home is a 5 bed, 3.0 bath property.

2 803 Mandolin Wind , San Antonio, TX 78258-7870 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $317,000. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

Capo 2nd fret: chords relative to capo Intro A-G-Em-A x2 run then plays D Verse G-D repeated When rain came.. etc.

Emergency Management, High Mercury Foods To Avoid In Pregnancy, Signs Of Unconditional Love, The Our Father, Melbourne Equivalent Of Balmain, Iapetus Titan Powers, Brisbane Airport Parking Voucher Racq, Gulf County, Law Enforcement Using Social Media, Another One Meaning In Telugu, Jean Seberg Documentary, Living In Australia Pros And Cons, Vietnam National University, Hanoi Acceptance Rate, Part Time Jobs Ipswich Indeed, Do You Want To Touch Me Cover, I Don't Need Nobody Lyrics Chainsmokers, Gold Coast Police Chase Channel 7, Laan Family Blog, New Guinea Campaign Map, Romulus, Mi Map, The Hey Song Lyrics, I Can Do It Affirmations, PUBG Mobile Mode, Mike Paramore College Football, Perth Vs Melbourne Cost Of Living, Schoolgirl Apocalypse, Barrett Model 98B, Just A Little Love Song, + 18moreCozy RestaurantsBeef Tub Comfort Grill, Moffat Woolen Mill Restaurant, And More, Outsmarting IQ, Balancing Act Book, Love Is In The Air Ballroom Mix, Samsonite 20'' Spinner Hardside, Command In Linux, Google Sites Page Templates, The High Window, Play Snake 3, Fog Definition, Horizon Group Usa Target, Barry Bonds Hall Of Fame Chances, Fly Robin Fly Little Fires Everywhere, Mandalorian Season 4, 123movies Carlito's Way: Rise To Power, Swings Both Ways, How Sweet The Sound, Pan Fried Orange Roughy Recipes, Cooking Videos Youtube, Krylon Spider Web Paint, May Day Parade Russia, Randy Myers Facebook, Gamerbee Instagram, Si J'avais Un Marteau Paroles, Baked Swordfish Recipes Food Network, Top Buffet Restaurants, Steven Meyer Occupation, Beg, Borrow Or Steal, Lake Ripley Phone Number, Emergency Call Ambulance, Lake Ripley Phone Number, Carlton Leisure Customer Service, Watch 7 Local News Online, Three Heroes And The King Of The Sea, Brenda Blethyn Salary, Lilycle Rainbow Stage!!!, Western Exploitation Movies, Fly Robin Fly Little Fires Everywhere, Drinking Quotes, Carlito's Way: Rise To Power 123movies, Shut Up And Sing Lyrics, Diamond Necklace Choker, Sydney Cbd Hotel, I Shot Andy Warhol Streaming, How To Pronounce Arachne, Onechanbara Z: Kagura, Head Under Water, Inspector Montalbano Books Wikipedia, Nsw Health Jobs, Prince Salma Hayek Video, Doors Of Opportunity Quotes, Y-3 Sale, Basketball Courts High Wycombe, Oliver Peoples Benedict, Quiz Episode 1, Edith Schiele, Craving Seafood While Pregnant Boy Or Girl, WINDY DAY, UC Irvine Engineering, University Of Nottingham Acceptance Rate, Deadpool Game Walkthrough, Rare Diamond, The Smiler Marmaliser, Philip Lawrence, Cost Of Living In Indonesia Bali, Why Was Chasing Shadows Cancelled, Always Together, Dear You Higurashi Meaning, Ipswich City Council Rates,