It was released in April 1978 on the RAK Records label in the UK and the Infinity Records label in the US. Every 1's a Winner Lyrics Never could believe the things you do to me Never could believe the way you are Every day I bless the day that you got through to me Every 1's a Winner is the fourth studio album by British band Hot Chocolate. The album peaked at number 30 on the UK Albums Chart and number 31 on the Billboard 200.

Data Correct Label: X-Energy Records - X-12023 • Format: Vinyl 12 Monkey Business - Every 1's A Winner (1987, Vinyl) | Discogs Every day I bless the day that you got through to me 'Cause baby, I believe that you're a star Everyone's a winner, baby, that's the truth (yes, the truth) Making love to you is such a thrill Everyone's a winner, baby, that's no lie (yes, no lie) You never fail to satisfy (satisfy) Let's do it again [Instrumental] Every 1's A Winner View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1987 Vinyl release of Every 1's A Winner on Discogs. Produced and mixed for Energy Production S.r.l.

Grand Jury, Black Ep 15 Recap, Dea Agent Salary, Mayday Tenderness, When Was Lucius Tarquinius Superbus Born, The Lord's Prayer In The Bible, Poseidon Son, Wahoo Fish Facts, Qld Police Scanner App, Ghost Stories Movie Explained, Balenciaga Track Sale, Suffolk Non Emergency, South Australia Gdp Per Capita, Mr Majestyk Full Movie Youtube, Church (Take Me Back), Population Of Brisbane, Young At Heart Song Meaning, St Vincent Guitar, Veil Meaning, In Real Life Book Summary, Where Do Horses Live, PAC-MAN 300, Rca Air Antenna, Dst Walter Op, Strong Resume, Teresa Season 1 Episode 152, Famous Japanese Generals Ww2, Mayday Season 18 Episode 4, Robby Kiger, A Man Of No Importance, Horizon Go Samsung Tv, The Highwaymen Live At Nassau Coliseum, Inxs The Swing, La Encantada Mall, Pubg Account Banned For 3650 Days, Harry Bentley Net Worth, Adjoa Andoh Parents, Snake Io Mod Apk, When You Wish Upon A Star Disney Intro, Persian Lentils, Translator Heartbeats And Triggers,