6 Watch the video for Back in Your Face from Def Leppard's Euphoria for free, and see the …

I’m back in your face and it’s where I’m gonna stay Like a runaway mack, like a union jack I’m back .

5 24,544

Loading player… 2

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Back in the middle, back in the ring Backin’ a winner, it’s a sure shot thing Back in your good books I did you no wrong Here I am honey, I’m back where I belong Belong, belong, belong…..

Get track

Hey!

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Degtyaryov Machine Gun Magazine, Mappy Music, C'est Beau L'amour Meaning In English, Did Bluehole Sell Pubg, Ye Ji‑won, Charlie's Angels Movie 2, Love One Another Beatles, Good Gone Bad, Lynn Bowden Stats, Battle Of Guantánamo Bay, Lieve Meaning In Bengali, Jodie Turner-smith Child, When Is Victory Day Russia, Atf Store, Nuggets Christmas Jersey 2019, Creature Unknown Full Movie, Devonport Chocolates, Rumiko Takahashi, Onerepublic Love Runs Out, We've Come Too Far To Leave It All Behind, Justin Hartley Daughter, Brigham City Zip Code, Fortnite Neo Tilted Towers, Freaking Out The Neighborhood Song Id, Last Dance Wu Bai, Positively 4th Street Chords, House Of Payne Season 1 Episode 15, Queen - A Night At The Odeon, Fairy Fencer F, The Time Of Their Lives Music, Google Web Designer, Max Cooper - Glassforms, House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 2, Yacht Rock Font, Springbed Comforta 180x200, Rooibos Tea Pregnancy Nhs, Brandon League Net Worth, Do A Book, Ciel Nosurge Dx, Shadow Ball Pokémon, Bulletproof Remix Major Lazer, When Is Victory Day Russia, The University Of Western Australia Ranking, Galactus Origin, Lum And Abner Quotes, High Pressure Dave, Passion Is Suffering, Watch House Of Payne Season 4 Episode 13, Dance With The Elephant, Federal Protective Service (russia), Atelier Rorona Dx, Le Jockey, Game Puzzle, Downtown Flagstaff Brewery, Chisholm Institute Head Office, Battle Of Vella Lavella Land, Igor Sikorsky Igor Sikorsky, Manifest Cast Imdb, Early Pregnancy Caffeine, Logan City Police Blotter, Korean Vpn Chrome Extension, Conservation Of Momentum, Rattlesnake Facts For Kids, Abigail Boyega, Through Darkest Europe, Party All The Time, Starbound Rail Hook, Beyond The Black Rainbow Analysis, Sneakersnstuff Login, Best Shopping List App Android, Interesting Facts About The Battle Of Jutland, 250 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles, Chicago Typewriter Gun, Anita Sarkeesian Twitter, Chōjirō Sasakibe Zanpakuto, Terminally Chill, Hang On Sloopy Tutorial, Gold Coast City Council Phone Number, Australia Itinerary Reddit, King You Of Zhou, Rescue 5 Day Detox Walmart, Shazbot Nanu Nanu, Concept Of Attitude In Social Psychology, Berroco Dk Yarn, Melbourne Polytechnic Fees, War 2020 Movie, Then Came You,