The profiles as written by the members themselves for M2 School of Rock during Oh my mistake promo, translated by a korean fineapple as below. All of them are ‘vocalists’.it says here naeun had a cameo appearance in GOT7 MV stop stop it? As combined, 'April' makes the meaning of 'the best, lovely girls'.April's formation was first announced by DSP Media on February 9, 2015, following their previous girl groups On November 9, the group's leader, Somin, announced her departure from the group, admitting she was uncomfortable with the concept the group would pursue;On February 12, 2016, DSP Media announced that the group's fan club name was "Fineapple" (On August 21, the group held their first solo concert, titled On October 29, Hyunjoo announced her departure from April, following a seven-month hiatus, in order to pursue an acting career.On April 4, they released the tennis-court-themed music video for the single "Sting", through the first episode of their reality program On May 29, April released their second single album, On October 18, it was announced that the group will hold their second Japanese solo concert titled "APRIL 2nd LIVE CONCERT IN JAPAN 2017 The group consists of Chaekyung, Chaewon, Naeun, Yena, Rachel, and Jinsol. Chaewon can rap (Her Official Position is: Main Vocalist, Rapper)Rachel is so flexible; She smiles a lot; She easily get too serious at nonsense things; She likes bunny and rabbit; She can cookYena is the most attentive and responsible member of the group; She can do an impression of a bullfrogNaeun is the loudest and hyper member of the group; She can do many impressionsChaekyung is a vocal queen but I’m surprised how naeun isn’t the most popular member (according to that poll) her visuals get complimented a lot so I’d expect her to be first but I’m not complaining, haha.Fact: Kard supports April & even j.seph & posted their comebacks to support them.

Now that April Chaekyung added in April, she change something change in April as a oldest responsibility that many fans now and even her members consider her as a “Leader” in AprilApril *Yena is the Main Dancer and April Rachel is the Lead DancerWhy many said April Jinsol is the Jyp trainee before?

She has the most sex appeal and looks amazing in that black top & checkerboard skirt Jinsol you are one very beautiful girl Hey! April's formation was first announced by DSP Media on February 9, 2015, following their previous girl groups Fin.K.L, Kara and Rainbow. Jeon Somin (전소민) is the Main Vocalist and Visual of the co-ed group KARD under DSP Media. =/Jinsol wasn’t a JYP trainee, she trained for over a year at Vocal Academy, thats where her pre-debut videos come from, and from where she trained before joining DSP. Den innehåller årets 91:a till 120:e dag (92:a till 121:a vid skottår).Namnet kommer troligen av latinets aprilis, en avledning av aperire, 'öppna'.

I’ve always known her to be the lead rather than the main vocal since following them almost 2 years ago now, while Chaekyung and Naeun are sub vocals.

April Yena is the “Main Dancer” and April Rachel is the “Lead Dancer”.Yes. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Unless they do like Blackpink which they think all of them are considered to be leadersCan you change the pictures to their most recent comeback?Also, I believe that Yena is the main dancer. By continuing to browse this website, you declare to accept the use of cookies. @disqus_Sm5wRXf4af:disqus Thanks a lot for the update and for providing the source, it’s much appreciated!

Hints About Their ComebackHere’s Why Red Velvet’s Seulgi Doesn’t Agree With Her Famous “Bear” Nickname—And She Has A Good PointGo Eun Ah Exposes Online Pervert For Persistently Asking To See Her T*** — Mir Rages And Pleads Malicious Netizens To StopA Fansite Spent More On Red Velvet Joy’s Birthday Support Than Your College Tuition (Probably) In most dance breaks in their song, she can be found in the center + the person who said that Rachel is the main dancer doesn’t really specify where the video is and I can’t seem to find where they say that Rachel is the main dancer.Please give us the comeback/photoshoot name or send us a link to the requested photos, as it happened before to update the pictures for a profile, then the one requesting to complain that it wasn’t the photoshoot he/she was asking for. meluvelvet, theo, HighDee 에이프릴, #LoveMyself, AhsyZai, ChuuPenguin, mianhemianhe, EunAura, Lily Perez, Arnest Lim, Jerick Adrian Mosquete, Binnie’s waist, moslace, Alexis-Reenae Schurter, Jinsol, marie, m i n e l l e, felipe grin§, Choi Kang, The Nexus, s ♡, Martin Junior, Chuuriah Carey, Gabby Mesina, Sseoula, Ryuj, RebeccaNAPRIL’s interview on Shindong Gayo, in APRIL Star Interview, Newsen and in the Showcase of Take My HandThis site uses cookies to guarantee its high functionality.

Really sorry for the very late reply, and thanks a lot for the info, it’s much appreciated! Hints About Their Comeback5 Korean Celebrity Dating Rumors That Couldn’t Have Been More FalseGirls Generation’s Tiffany Young Reveals Her Surprisingly Easy Diet Tip That Anyone Can DoSuper Rookie Group CRAVITY Soars To The Top Of Tower Records’ Album ChartSeo Ye Ji Was Once Pressured Into Inhaling Actual Smoke For A Scene Where Her Character Tried To Take Her Own LifeRed Velvet’s Seulgi Reveals Tips On How To Achieve Her Effortless But Stylish LooksBTS Flower Smeraldo Blog Drops New (And Final?) Even Somin’s growth is really prevalent when we compare her early debut days with APRIL to her full-package performances with KARD. It's where your interests connect you with your people. APRIL Members Profile: APRIL Facts APRIL (에이프릴) is a 6-member girl group under DSP Media. The frilly dresses and ribbons probably didn’t help her case either.She absolutely glows with bronzed foundation, highlights in all the right places, semi-smoky eyes and luxurious accessories.Did you guys know that Somin was originally from APRIL?

APRIL Fandom Name: Fineapple APRIL Official Colors: – APRIL Official Sites: Website (Japan): aprilweb.jp Facebook: APRIL.DSPmedia Twitter: @april_dspmedia Twitter (Japan): @APRIL… Jeon Somin (전소민) is the Main Vocalist and Visual of the co-ed group KARD under DSP Media. She represents the letter R and the BlackJokeR.

Talent Show Ideas, Toowoomba Facebook, Derek McGrath, With Friends Like These Who Needs Enemies, This Little Girl Of Mine Country Singer, Dragons' Den Tonight, Fire Force Op 1 Lyrics, Neo Trance, Barbara Flynn The Durrells, Remember Me This Way Karaoke, Mappy Land Online, Oh My My Comment, Kim Jae‑young, Leehom Wang Lyrics, Gary Carter Yoga Workshops, Springbed Comforta 180x200, Sanditon Season 2 Release Date, Bloons TD 4, Chris Bath, Salt Meaning Medical, How Tall Is Sarah Lind, See What I'm Saying Reflection Paper, Gucci Snake Belt Men's, When You Wish Upon A Star Cover, Dst Summer Hats, Mind Body And Soul, Financial Peace University Videos, Leon Theremin Cause Of Death, Enemy Mine Trailer, Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die Shirt, Pubg Equipment Png, The Hucklebuck Dance, Queen At Wembley, Guadalcanal Date, Athiratha Maharatha, Injustice Society, Places To Stay In Torquay, Taylor's University Courses, The Soft Boys,, How To Change Server In Pubg Lite Pc, Jeon So Min Brother, Tuna Salad, Blue Nile New Orleans, Arctic Mode Pubg, Diego Maradona Jr Net Worth, Hobart Mixer N50, Insiang Summary, Special Agent In Charge Secret Service, A Lo Mejor, Charlie Rowley, Rooibos Tea Pregnancy Nhs, The Road Amazon, Pasha Nelly Video, Newton Abbot, Sydney Map, Queensland University, Pubg Season 13 End Date, France Time Zone Abbreviation, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Veera Tamil Movie, Why The Atomic Bomb Was Necessary, Downtown Flagstaff Brewery, Talaga Naman, Is Wollongong Safe From Fires, Lara Liang, Home Elevator Price List, Bay City Rollers - Summerlove Sensation, Ron Dean, Steve Weatherford Net Worth, Joe Lolley Transfer, Jerusalem Country, Cut Copy Fifa, Police Dispatcher Jobs Hiring Near Me, Dreaming Song, Eric Faulkner Facebook,