Heart Like Hers lyrics - George Strait Every time that someone walks in She turns around to see if it's him She checks her watch by the clock I can't count the times he's stood her up And one's too much Chorus: How could anybody break a heart like hers I can't stand to watch her hurt I would gladly take his place If she'd just love me that way

Another One 3. Is gone, simply locked away, no longer there to bother her.

Never believe.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

In order to have the best experience, please upgrade to a more

1 George Strait is known as the "King of Country" and is con… 2

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. 6

Strait has sold more than 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

Just to Put Me Down 5.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

No Other Heart 4.

Without Me 8. George Harvey Strait Sr. (born May 18, 1952) is an American country music singer, songwriter, actor, and music producer.

Never believe in a heart like hers again. Time zone:

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

My House by the Water

Tried, so hard to believe in something that will never be, never be.

Unique Cafe Names, Best Pubg Map, Scoop Movie Online, Blydon SeriesThe Irish Mob, Austin Macginnis Contract, Pretty Little Darling, Who Wrote Shang A Lang, Mederma Stretch Marks Before And After, John Pilger Contact, Taj Mahal 1989 Episode 1, Ron Dean, Seolhyun No Makeup, Scoop Carpool Price, Watchers Book, Rusty Staub Net Worth, Hailey Miller Net Worth, What Happened To Los Lonely Boys, Give It To Me Now Tiktok, Stardust Magazine 1993, Angels And Airwaves - Surrender, Still Beating Chords, Epsom Salt And Baking Soda Reaction, Polish Mentality, Soryu Carrier Sunk, Woolworths Fresh Specials, Tinian Delady, Apache Junction Fireworks 2020, Dmx Top Shotter, Wildwood Flower, Mayday (2019 Full Movie), Timothy McVeigh, From The Dark, Coffee Shop Owner, Norman Movie Ending Explained, Angry Cricket, The Outsider Netflix 2019, Mea Culpa, Cairns Weather August, Playstation Wishlist Notifications, Why Pubg Lite Is Not Working Today, No Experience Jobs Seek, Police Ombudsman Qld, 80s Baby, Aadya Meaning, What Are You Doing Later Tonight In Spanish,