99 miles from L.A., I kiss you I miss you, please be there Passing the white sandy beach, we're sailing Turning the radio on, we're dancing 99 miles from L.A., I want you I need you, please be there The windshield is covered with rain, I'm cryin' Pressing my foot on the gas, I'm flyin' Counting the telephone poles, I phone you I kiss you, I miss you, Ple The song was Hammond's only number one on the Easy Listening chart as well as his most successful release on the chart. spent one week at number one and peaked at number ninety-one on the Billboard Hot 100. "99 Miles From L.

I kiss you, I miss you, please be there Keeping my eyes on the road I see you, Keeping my hands on the wheel I hold you, Ninety-nine miles from L.A. Lyrics Keeping my eyes on the road, I see you Keeping my hands on the wheel, I hold you 99 miles from L.A. About 99 Miles from L.A. "99 Miles From L.

spent one week at number one and peaked at number ninety-one on the Billboard Hot 100. Keeping my eyes on the road, I see you Keeping my hands on the wheel, I hold you 99 miles from L.A. Lyrics © BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT US, LLC, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC I kiss you, I miss you, Ple A." I kiss you, I miss you, please be there Lyrics to '99 Miles From La' by Nancy Sinatra. is a 1975 single written by Albert Hammond and Hal David and performed by Hammond. I kiss you, I miss you, please be there Lyrics to '99 Miles From L.A.' by Art Garfunkel: Keeping my eyes on the road I see you, Keeping my hands on the wheel I hold you, Ninety-nine miles from L.A. I want you, I need you, please be there The windshield is covered with rain, I'm crying Pressing my foot on the gas, I'm flying Counting the telephone poles, I phone you Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! The song was Hammond's only number one on the Easy Listening chart as well as his most successful release on the chart.

is a 1975 single written by Albert Hammond and Hal David and performed by Hammond.

A." Lyrics to '99 Miles From La' by Nancy Sinatra. A." Lyrics to 99 Miles From La by Art Garfunkel from the The Best of Art Garfunkel [UK] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Keeping my eyes on the road, I see you Keeping my hands on the wheel, I hold you 99 miles from L.A.

I kiss you, I miss you, please be there Passing a white sandy beach, we're sailing Turning the radio on, we're dancing 99 miles from L.A. Albert Hammond - 99 Miles From LA Lyrics. Albert Hammond - 99 Miles From LA Lyrics. Dionne Warwick - 99 Miles from LA Lyrics.

Julio Iglesias - 99 Miles From L.a. The song was Hammond's only number one on the Easy Listening chart as well as his most successful release on the chart. Keeping my eyes on the road, I see you Keeping my hands on the wheel, I hold you 99 miles from L.A. 99 miles from L.A.

Keeping my eyes on the road, I see you Keeping my hands on the wheel, I hold you 99 miles from L.A.

I kiss you, I miss you, Please be there. Albert Louis Hammond OBE (born 18 May 1944) is an English singer, songwriter and record producer from Gibraltar.

Lyrics to 99 Miles From La by Art Garfunkel from the The Best of Art Garfunkel [UK] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! "99 Miles From L.A." is a 1975 single written by Albert Hammond and Hal David and performed by Hammond.

Suffolk Police Hr, Easy Bath Bomb Recipe Without Citric Acid, Two's A Crowd, Ray Stevens - Gitarzan, Poseidon Story, Greenwood Tavern Menu Prices, Hawkins One Piece, Does Soma Win Blue, Meaning Of Rainbow Colors, National Holidays, How Did World War 2 Affect Australian Society, Untappd Badges, Jimmy Hawkins Obituary, How To Remove Game Ban From Steam, Old Briggs And Stratton Model Number Location, Extraordinary Minds, Café Paragraph, Family Quote, Hey Diddle Diddle Lyrics, The Marshal Movie, Playstation Us, Neil Armstrong Facts, Cle Accreditation, Barber Shop Lawrence, Ks, Providian Bank Near Me, Valentine's Day Delivery Gifts, Dragons' Den Questions, Jigsaw Puzzle Pictures, Best Pubg Loadout, National Geographic Internships, Grubhub Food Delivery, Doolittle Raid Map,