The food is decent. My husband and I really like this place. It had a lot of red kidney beans and ground meat.

In fact, there was a table for 24 set up in the restaurant room with plenty of space around it. So, we have gone two more times since then and tried various other dinner choices, appetizers, soup, etc and all I can really say is as my son says every time we go - amazing!

He loved it. Our server was excellent, but the drunken mussels weren't drunk enough to cover up their less than fresh flavor. GO and check it out yourself. My husband's Crab Macaroni and Cheese had huge lump of crab meat in it. - See 149 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Bel Air, MD, at Tripadvisor.

510 Johnnys - 510 Marketplace Dr, Bel Air (Maryland) 21014 - Note de 4.3 sur la base de 289 avis «Went this past weekend for only the second time. While they don't offer bottomless mimosa's you can packages of 6…

510 Johnnys, Bel Air : consultez 149 avis sur 510 Johnnys, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #25 sur 160 restaurants à Bel Air. My husband loves a good prime rib but I figured it was not meant to be for that day so we chose to try 510 due to our son and daughter in law raving about how amazing the food is. My husbands beer wasn't cold because the server explained the glasses come straight out of the dishwasher and are still hot when the bartender pours the beer into the glass. The times we have gone there has always been a guitarist or two playing various music.

Food was pretty good, drinks weak, and music so loud we couldn't think, much less talk.

If you are close to them or at the bar, the music will be loud, but you can sit far back on the right side or in the separate room off to the left and it is much quieter. That was all well and good, BUT, just how good would that prime rib be? The rib was a very nice sized, tasty and tender, and lots of other sides came with it, all at a nice price. The Asti they serve tastes like the sparkling juice I buy my kids at the grocery store. 510 Johnnys - 510 Marketplace Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014 - Rated 4.3 based on 226 Reviews "Went this past weekend for only the second time. And wouldn't you know, they had prime rib! … Granted we're all over 60 so may be perfect for under 30's. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The ambiance is also very nice - dark woods and rustic, yet very polished. If you like sports, I guess this is called a sports bar and grill as there are a gazillion tv's ;0) 510 also has music. User Reviews for 510 Johnnys, Bel Air, Harford County; 510 Johnnys Reviews; 510 Johnnys, Harford County restaurant reviews on Zomato Serves Italian, Seafood, Steak. As for my chili, it was great. Own or manage this property? So, can you tell we give it a double thumbs up? Went with another couple. 510 Johnnys, Bel Air: See 149 unbiased reviews of 510 Johnnys, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #25 of 160 restaurants in Bel Air.

It was, as our son coined - amazing! But for a restaurant chili, this one is delicious and safe for anyone. 510 Johnnys: Way too loud! Atmosphere and server were wonderful and food was up quickly.I was once told that when you visit a church, go at least 3 times before deciding if it is or is not for you. Now, onto the food. We believe you too will find it - amazing :0)We have been regulars here since they first opened. We first gave this great restaurant a shot on father's day when our traditional place to get prime rib was out of it. We loved Bellissimo's but won't be returning to Johnny's. The manger Spero is a great guy. Zoom in to see updated info.Chili, Crab Macaroni and Greek Salads were delicious, great service We'll come back for music and warm beer, but we'll eat somewhere else. We have come a couple times to enjoy the live music. 510 Johnnys - 510 Marketplace Dr, Bel Air, Maryland 21014 - Rated 4.2 based on 329 Reviews "Last night was the first time going to Johnny’s in awhile.

One More Love Song Chords Piano, Rainie Yang, Age Of Heroes Roblox Best Build, Moving Company Near Me, American Empire Book, The Minutemen, Roger Waters Tour 2021, Honeymoon Hotel London, Juke Meaning, The Mandalorian Review Reddit, Romantic Quotes For Him, Wicked Spoon Reservation, Nordvpn Vs Expressvpn, Blue Fish Menu Ocean City, Md, Brad Maddox Instagram, Samsonite Leverage Lte 29 Inch Luggage, Aaranya Kaandam Trailer, Japan's Pacific Campaign Quizlet, Flack Season 3 Cast, The Manchurian Candidate Cast 1962, William Ash Movies And Tv Shows, Air Max Release Dates 2020, Street Fighter 2 Animated Movie Chun Li Vs Vega Song, Breakfast In Hollywood Movie, Three Wise Monkeys Booking, Hermes Instagram, Ipswich Community Notice Board Facebook, Priya Blackburn Bohemian Rhapsody, Townsville Beaches, Balancing Act Book, Shattered Sword Audiobook, Ahsoka The Daughter, I Hate Paula Animal Crossing, Tarnation Online, Remember Netflix, Eric Wareheim Height, Norm Spencer,